ECS High Speed Diamond Scrubbing System
The first automatic scrubber designed to clean and polish all type of floors.
IPC Eagle ECS™ high speed automatic scrubbers are uniquely designed to clean and polish sealed and non-sealed floors in just one process. This chemical free mechanical cleaning approach physically removes the soil as it polishes the surface drastically cutting the cost of labor and chemicals while eliminating frequent burnishing.
- Cleans and polishes floors in just one process
- Provides a high gloss shine on VCT and other sealed floors without burnishing.
- Provides high gloss shine on unsealed floors including polished concrete, terrazzo, natural stone, vinyl and epoxy floors
- Chemicals are eliminated in this mechanical cleaning approach
- Our High Speed (600 RPM) ECS™ Machines are over three times faster than traditional scrubbers allowing you to get the high gloss shine you expect
Benefits of using the ECS™ High Speed Diamond Pads
- 600 RPM provides a high gloss shine in half the time
- Extends the life of the floor finish by 50%
- Reduce burnishing by 70%
- Drastically reduces cost by increasing the life of the floor, reducing stripping and recoating and reducing the amount of pad replacements
- Eliminate frequent burnishing
- Eco-Friendly, mechanically cleans without chemicals
- Provides consistently clean and high gloss floors
Advantages of ECS™ High Speed Diamond Pads
- Maintain gloss levels up to 60 degrees
- Longer finish life, less top scrubs and recoats
- Reduction of deep scrubs by 30% or more
- Eliminates disruptions during busy periods by extending deep scrub and recoat intervals
- Cleans from 500,000 sq ft up to 750,000 sq ft
High, Outstanding Quality
- High level of gloss all the time
- Improve and prolong life of floors
- Improved facility image
- Reduce your cleaning time
- Diamond pads have long life
- No chemicals needed
- Eliminate cleaning chemicals, only water needed
- Reduce pad disposal
- Less strips and recoats drastically reduce chemicals
- Diamond pads replace regular pads and chemicals, your regular cleaning routine stays the same
How the ECS™ Diamond Pad System Works
- Maintenance Phase
The Green Diamond Pad contains millions of tiny diamonds that are used to maintain a high gloss floor. With this clean and shine program your floors will continue to improve and maintain their appearance.
- Renewal Phase
In this phase, deep scrub and re-coat when the finish is worn or has been heavily embedded with soil. This Red Diamond Pad will take off 2-3 coats of finish, then reapply coats as needed. Once complete you use the Green Diamond Pad to maintain your high gloss finish.
- Extended Floor Life Phase
Depending on traffic you can utilize the SuperClean Pad and extend your floor life even further. Being the least aggressive pad it is meant to maintain your floors from 750,000 to 1,000,000 sq ft while keeping the high gloss finish you expect.