CT15 ECS Automatic Scrubbers
EcoCost Cleaning Solutions
14" Pad Drive
The Ultimate Green Cleaning Machines
ECS Automatic Scrubbers High-Speed Microfiber scrubbing system uses less water, chemicals, and time.
- Reduce Water Consumption 80%-90%
- Reduce Chemical Consumption up to 80%-90%
- Reduce Labor Time up to 30-50%
The Greenest Machines on the planet and in your budget!
Patented Microfiber Scrubbing System. Only the ECS can deliver the performance advantages of microfiber.
- High Speed (600 RPM), over three times faster than traditional scrubbers
- Low Pad Pressure allowing high oxygenation of fibers
- Limited Water is needed to allow microfiber to work effectively.
The Benefits of Using an ECS Automatic Scrubber
- Cleaner Environment - Offers a new level of hygiene that you have come to expect from microfiber
- Conserve Water - Save 80%-90%
- Reduce Chemical - Save 80%-90%
- Reduce Labor - Just fill and dump the ECS once. Save 30%-50% on dumping and refilling.
- Reduce Pad Waste - Reduce the cost and disposal of “throw away” pads, Micro scrub pads will last 2-6 months depending on the surface.
- Save Energy - Reduces energy in battery charging and energy management by 20% with the “Energy Saver” system and will increase battery life.
- Reduce Noise - Reduce noise levels 10%-15%, to allow for daytime cleaning.
- Ergonomics - Traction drive and no dump and refills provide for a new standard in ergonomic cleaning.
- Reduce Waste - Save 30-150 plastic chemical containers and their transport
- Reusable - Micro Scrub pads can be cleaned over 200 times and clean up to 45,000 sq. feet at one time. They can be rinsed or are machine washable.
- CHEM DOSE - The CHEM DOSE system helps you save chemicals by providing precision control.