400 Series Tip & Pour
19 and 24 Gallon Tip and Pour Wet/Dry and HEPA Critical Vacuum. Available in 1, 2 Motor Configurations
Wet/Dry vacuums designed to allow you to tip and pour contents
General purpose vacuum for wet or dry application. Can be used to clean medium to large sized areas. Commonly used in schools, manufacturing and office. HEPA critical versions available for construction and dust/debris recovery. Excellent choice for cleaning and construction contractors for general purpose vacuuming and critical dust control.
- Ease to empty by using the convenient tip and pour design
- Fit to your application with multiple models to choose from including durable 24 gallon polyethylene tank that won’t dent or chip, or chemical resistant 19 gallon steel tank that won’t crack or corrode. Also available in wet/dry and HEPA critical filters.
- Powerful suction with single or dual motor models to choose from.
- Stable and convenient no tip design – utilizes transport handle, two large wheels in back with dual front casters
- Increase productivity with the optional front mounted squeegee. 30” for the poly tank model and 22” for the steel models